Friday, July 9, 2010

Across Two Ponds and a Mascot

I'll be leaving for my great summer adventure in about ten hours.  Here's a very boiled down version of my trip:

Maui --> LA (stopover) --> Raleigh/Durham (visiting my younger sister for four days) --> Atlanta (stopover) --> Gatwick, LONDON (to study abroad for three weeks!) --> Atlanta (stopover) --> Las Vegas (five days with the BF) --> Maui (home for another week) --> Honolulu (back to school and reality).

I would go more into detail, but I'm exhausted.  Here's why:

My unorganized packing mess.

The only reason why I still have my sanity:

My awesome boyfriend - he's a keeper :).


Just one more thing before I try to squeeze in some sleep.  Introducing ... Tako, my photo mascot.  Keep an eye out for him, as he will be making surprise appearances in my awesome summer adventure pictures.  Raffy the Giraffe Turned Dragon was supposed to come along, but he got swamped with work and sent Tako with me instead.


Raffy the Giraffe Turned Dragon apologizing.
Straight back to work.  Darn those never-ending emails.    

The replacement ... Tako!

No comments:

Post a Comment