Thursday, July 29, 2010

Perfect End - Digital Video

Everyday I post a blog and a Facebook picture summing up and commenting on our daily activities.  While I imagine that this is a great way to share my experiences with the folks at home, there is a part of the day they don't see - what happens when the day ends.  As mentioned before, the days can be long (though thoroughly well worth it).  When I get back to the flat, I throw my things on my bed, turn on my computer, upload pictures ... and at some point I normally fall asleep.  The 20 minute power nap does wonders.

This digital film shows how my perfect London day would end.  Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, very pleasent, very good. Juanita Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so freakin cheesy, but no matter what country I'm in, I end up spending hours upon hours in Starbucks reading. For me, it's so nice knowing that no matter what place I'm in, there's one place that feels like home, everywhere. It may be mass marketed and all but I love that I know what to expect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always watch this video and then don't comment, but you know I love this. I am so glad you made this, it reminds me of our old 'home,' and hey, even my mother-in-law love it (1st comment post)! Take care and miss you, -heather

    ReplyDelete