Sunday, July 25, 2010

Podcast - London Travel

Hi All,

Please enjoy my Podcast on three different ways of getting around London - bus, Tube, and walking.




~~~~~~~~

Information about London Transportation was taken the Transport for London website.

Transport For London. (2007). Transport for london homepage. Retrieved from http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

The music was used under Fair Use guidelines. 

Artists: Opihi Pickers
CD Title: OP VI
Label: Go Aloha Entertainment
Copyright: 2007
Song Title: "Don't Just Stand Around"

7 comments:

  1. Look at you! All tech savvy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. forced to learn it :). how'd you like my getting some hawaiian music in with the london stuff? thankfully i'm roomming with people who get their work done early. it helped me combat my procrastination. i can rest easy tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your podcast turned out so grand. so many programs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you did a sweet podcast!!!! I love the music!

    ReplyDelete