Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, it's the night before the big trip.  Surprisingly, I'm really calm and not nervous at all.  I have a bunch of pictures to post from my last day in North Carolina - mainly of downtown Winston-Salem.  I'm not quite sure what buildings I was photographing, I just thought that they looked super cool.  Unlike Hawai'i, all the buildings here match, with the same red bricks.  This is getting me thinking about how beautiful the buildings in London will be.  Unfortunately, my computer is not cooperating, so I'm using my sister's computer instead.  Looks like posting of the NC pictures will have to come at a later date.

I really look forward to meeting all of my classmates - only a few more hours!  Friends and family, keep checking back for updates.  I'm pretty sure I'll be posting everyday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment